Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Heroes

They are my heroes ;')

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Good animation...that's it.

Great animation, but so boring I was crying the whole way through.

Khicken Part One Khicken Part One

Superb

And I'm not just saying that because I was in it!

Sleepless Ep.1 Sleepless Ep.1

Promise.

I'll admit, I didn't have one clue on what was going on. You crammed a 30 minute scene into about 1 minute. The voice acting was boring...all of it, but I can see you getting better in the future, so keep up the hard work.

Sci-Fi responds:

i like those reviews that are like flames, but have some kind of line to make it sound like a critique... anyways hopefully as the story progresses it will become clearer, and the voice acting, become better, and scenes get...um less crammed. i'll aim for all of that next time

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Dull

I can see a lot of work was put into this but the voices were dull with the acting, wasn't funny and just wasted people's time.

Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

Just one question.

First off, great job. It's rare that I can sit through a whole animation in Newgrounds so that I did that gets you a 7, plus the voice acting gets you an 8. I don't know what's going on in the story or who anybody is but that could be because I haven't watched the other two.

Question is how long did it take you to do that hours and time wise?

Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.3 Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.3

Uber good.

I have no idea what this is about, but it has sparked my interest. It's easy to see you've had some experience with this medium (and by some i mean a lot). The only thing that bugged me was the size of the screen, it just seemed like a chore to watch rather than a pleasure with a screen that size. You might have done that though to save some file size. You can also talk to Tom and he'll give you more space if it's worthy (and it is).

DBZ Ep.1 DBZ Ep.1

Just another stepping stone.

It's definitely a start, but unfortunately I lost interest a few minutes in. You have what it takes I can tell, just speed things up.

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Great as always.

Just submitted my own Flash animation 2 seconds and ago and saw yours pop up. Glad to be one of the first people to see it. Keep up the good work. Loved the others.

art in the playground art in the playground

Lolsome

Although the idea has been done before, it's still done really well. Cheers!